Call Center Premium
IBC is pleased to offer our Premium Contact Center Product including Network based Automatic Call Distributor, Integrated Voice Response (IVR) and Customer Relations Management (CRM) integration. By using the suite of IBC contact center products, your company can maintain an aggressive sales and marketing program. We are committed to providing our customers with dependable cutting-edge telecommunications technology to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance our Premium Contact Center to provide the capabilities that you demand.
To produce profitable results, a contact center needs a sophisticated strategy detailing high levels of technical support, spot-on implementation plans, and an aggressive sales culture. The IBC Premium Contact Center makes it easy to streamline various business processes while also communicating more effectively with employees and customers. By optimizing the call flow to reach the right resource the first time, positive financial and staffing impacts are brought down to the bottom line. Our Premium Contact Center can be scaled to organizations of all sizes. We will handle your network infrastructure and management, security, and wireless connectivity. We pride ourselves in providing a flexible deployment of our contact center, insuring that there is little time lost in set-up, implementation and training time.
The IBC Premium Contact Center assists our clients in the upgrade of their customer contact processes. Our contact center is continuously evolving, using innovative applications in a distributed IP-based infrastructure. By focusing on ways to streamline customer exchanges, and by extending your capabilities, our contact center helps to deliver superior customer service. The IBC Premium Contact Center will give your business the tools to provide a more satisfying customer experience.
Among the features of our Premium Contact Center are:
1. Network based Automatic Call Distributor
- Continually updates the caller with wait time to reach a representative
- Indicates number of callers in the queue
- Allows the caller to hang up and have the system call them back
- Allows for voice mail messages
- Uses skill based routing, based on operator availability
- Handles Email/Chat/VM/Fax/FB/Twitter services
- Outbound call back
- Common contact disposition code – regardless of method of contact
- Call record
- Call monitor (supervisor can listen-in to conversation)
- Call whisper (supervisor can give instructions without the customer hearing)
- Call barge (supervisor can take over a call)
2. Integrated Voice Response (IVR)
- Speech recognition
- Database dips (order status, account balance, etc.)
3. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Integration with any sales application with an Application Programming Interface (API)
4. Power granular and customized reporting
5. Power dialers
- Automatic dialer routes any pick-ups to an agent
6. Workforce management
- Manage employee schedules based on historical volumes for date of year and/or time of day
7. Screen capture
8. Outbound voice blast
9. Questionnaires and surveys
10. The ability to develop additional custom features
The IBC Premium Contact Center offers an integrated, full-featured solution for managing all your customer voice contact needs. The system delivers sophisticated administration, routing, and management capabilities for any sized business. Our product is easy to install and configure, reducing normal application integration complexity. By providing simple agent administration and increased flexibility we help you minimize setup and operations costs, positively enhancing your bottom line.